A stranger's pain.

The strongest of bond
the heartiest of laughs,
O Sister of mine,
you redefine what's refine.

Held us, you did
not by the red in our veins,
instead an embrace -
oddly comfortingly plain
unlike blood itself, 
I eventually gain.

So powerful, 
this agreement - unseen,
this knot - imaginary, 
but be warn, not just illusionary.

Tell me how I question not,
who don't believe in the mighty,
'He'
also unseen,
If something so beautiful exists
like you,
with me.

In winters
 one day, like any other with you
over a cup of coffee,
as comforting as you
you poured more than usual,
what is the happy you...

those oozing secrets, unheard.

Withering lips,
paling cheeks,
moist eyes,
how had the summer in you,
suddenly changed to the cold outside my view.

O sister of mine
after years of love for you,
I learned,
finally discovered,
a stranger's pain,
and then it hurt.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Try

A desire to be a smile maker.

Wish: Animated treasure.