History and it's vitality,broader vitality.


             It's a surprise really, when I hear people disliking history. They come across it to be boring and of no use at certain times. I realize we all have our own 'thaaang'. I know you like certain things and I don't but as a history lover *come on judge* I get defensive as it is. 

             I've learned to understand that since people don't particularly co-relate with your mindset you can't really hate them or even judge. As John Lennon once said ' Don't hate what you don't understand' to which I say 'Give them a shimmer of what you love, cause what you love deeply, you won't fail to make sense out of' and then it's really truly up to the other party if they want to respect the idea or leave it be or continue being sceptical about it.

    
                           See where I am taking this?  Back in time! *Yes play on words!*

The stories are engraved, you can't change them, you have no control. You just feel them, and learn.               
                               


                 
            History to me is like a story, a true tale. Most of you who read novels, should understand this closely than anyone else that history is nothing more than our world's chronicle, with characters being not made out, but original. We have stages, we have people, we have reality and enough miraculousness. It is good and it is bad. It's full of surprises and like every story it comes with a moral. And history gives us plenty! It makes us a human, a human of the society. It's as precious as experience to white hairs. The first thing I remember reading in class 8th History was 'Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it' - George Santayana. This hit me hard there and then; it took me not a second to realize before I got a new and refreshed perspective for history. I was but following a general audience pathway and hating on it. But then a mere sentence, or few ( =P ) made me dive into someone else's mind set. Some one who perhaps was more willing to understand history. All it took me was a few moments of thought and there I was. Loving something new, out of bounds and since than I've not regretted once taking that decision.

I'll give you a piece of advice, I've learned to let things in! and not be caged. So, don't cage yourself people. I love my mind today more than ever today, for the only reason that it lets me think over and over again and negates hate or close mindedness. Ever realized why we don't use most part of our brains? Perhaps, the very reason that we don't let it operate as freely as it we should. Think.


Least, give everything a try! A Simple try ;)

Comments

  1. I liked your point of view :) and i totally agree with it.
    on your delivery of your point of view i think you could have made it more compelling. By that what i mean is, you could have structured it well.
    Content wise i totally loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize, I am only getting the hang of writing properly. Soooooo much runs in my mind once I start writing , that I am afraid I'll walk off the topic :/. Such a hard thing to restrict yourself to a particular subject.

    Next time I will try to structure my work out before writing. See how it turns out then.

    Thank you so much for your input
    It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not begin to express how honoured I am at your comment :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Criticise the living day lights out me,if you will.

Popular posts from this blog

Try

A desire to be a smile maker.

Wish: Animated treasure.