Grateful, just cause.

     My life is made up of little missions. They might not come across as being big when I discuss them, so I resort not to discuss them but for the sake of clearing my head of, I will write this down. Yes, writing things out help me clear things. I don't always get the answers but I get the next big thing, a momentarily satisfaction.

     Out of my many little missions, one is : 'Not taking things for granted'. I am no where near achieving this goal, in fact as I write and ponder in my past, hell just yesterday, I feel like stopping,erasing this post and going back to sleep. But oh well, I have started and I am too curious to stop.

      I am very lucky, you know, in many ways. I just need to wear some one else's perspective. Some one obviously less blessed than me. I can also do the opposite and see through eyes perhaps more fortunate to me. Now immediate sense says, I'd be more humble if I view myself through less providential viewpoint. But giving myself a bit more time and thinking it through, either ways... less or not blessed at all...I realize that my humbleness is  should not  be limited.

 
     Why should I not just look around and just be appreciative or influenced? Why should I not be grateful when I see someone who has more than me? I was accustomed to believe that only from seeing those who have apparently nothing are less fortunate. My my, had I forgotten in this race, to not be judgemental.
               
                  My eyes they see yet they are not aware;
                  My ears they hear yet they don't feel at my heads end
                  My hands they touch yet they don't comprehend
                  My heart..the only thing that doesn't see,touches or hear...... understands?
                        
           


     Within my own functions lie the answer and probably decoding it word by word will rip out the beauty of it. So I'll leave you to take your own meanings out of it.

     All I learned today is whether rich or poor isn't dependable on evident things and what morals we make for ourselves shouldn't either. Be good for it's right not cause that's the only option left.Live good, don't force it. Most of all, understand good.



P.s. [I am not a poet for obvious reasons but some things are better written broken down like up there]


                                                    With that - Adiós amigos!
      *Le me posting a random picture so to make this colourful,cause well
       I am too sleepy to search appropriate photos and well I love visuals*
             

Comments

  1. Yes it's true that you are very blessed and ofcourse very lucky. ^_^ And you are really humble person and a role model to follow, because you can change ones way of thinking about life and other's, by your impact (atleast you have changed mine) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize how overwhelming this comment is. I can't even thank you enough. I am nothing but merely someone trying to learn as I go by :3.
    I am glad I can have an impact on you :D, rest to sure, this is unintentional xD
    Stay blessed
    Thankyou once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No that's not Overwhelming. Even I just only said that what I experienced... Yes I know you're impact is Unintentional, but it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou soo much :3 I'll remember this for a long time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Criticise the living day lights out me,if you will.

Popular posts from this blog

Try

A desire to be a smile maker.

Wish: Animated treasure.