Earn your right to whine.

    So I was walking down the kitchen in a frenzy thinking out loud what things I have and have not done and what is left to be accomplished.When I stopped for a second and thought to my self, half the stuff I do , I do it out of my own consent. So why actually do I end up whining about how I've got so much on my plate? I realize that no one's holding me down on a gun point to clean the house, cook or even study for the sake of it *shocker* 


   So why do we cry over things? When we in our own sane minds wouldn't want it any different. Let me break it down for you , imagine  your fellow friend moaning about their courses and piled up assignments while simultaneously cursing... just cursing ... and stop for a moment to think that that friend is actually you. We all have our grouchy moments but the increase of such moaning around me is really making me nauseating, and hence I surrendered to writing it out.

Sob Sob Sobitty Sob! >.<

    For a normal eye it all may seem harmless, in fact a bit cool,  but this grouchiness and irritation threatens us when  it starts to develop as a habit and a habit is something that develops slowly and is equally, if not more, hard to get rid of. So in a broader spectrum we make our selves accustom to whining and so now the very  important question arises... when do I actually get to know that I am really burdened or over working myself? Where and when will I get that satisfaction of truly crying if I'm programming my self to do it all the time? In other words : When is it that I am earning my cries ?


  Do you really think you'd actually be sitting at home watching movies and barfing all over the place all your life rather than achieving something? So why the disconnect between your loud thoughts and apparent thoughts?


So  much that goes in my head and so much is left partially un-answered but for now this is all I can derive :

    Number 1 :

  •  'Do your thinking prior to talking and mean it well!'          
And number 2 ;

  •  'Don't over do anything to the extend that it looses its charm, the beauty of everything in life retains in keeping things balanced' 





Comments

  1. Ah, I like both the points you made. I personally dislike it when people whine about things they themselves have agreed to do. Unfortunately, I fall into this category as well, haha. So basically I dislike myself a whole lot.

    SOB SOB SOBBITY SOB! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad somebody other than myself did,Thankyou for that. xD

    Hahaha, for that you need to see how I started this post with, my own self whining ! :D So basically I am only trying to learn as I go ^_^

    hahah
    Sob away! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I like it, its a very good piece of work , whic shows your dedication towards your work. But it seems to me a editorial mistake in 2nd para a comma (,) is missing between two consecutive "that" ! You have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow :O. Pinch me :D. Thanks and criticism duly noted. Continue correcting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bus bus now you are doing overacting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Criticise the living day lights out me,if you will.

Popular posts from this blog

Try

A desire to be a smile maker.

Wish: Animated treasure.