Where vendors live – a childhood wonderland

They are everywhere you go. In shadows and dead ends, found in daylight and sunsets; at beaches and barren roads, besides you and behind you, in sadness and joy, with the youthful and old, but mostly together with a child, accompanied by a smile.

They survive on your happiness, knowingly or not, intended somewhat. Yet, like trees or those candies and toys they sell, we don’t appreciate them as much.

These vendors are the ones living and breathing, everything. Reaching extinction, in the dead ends and shadows, in sadness and troubles. At barren alleys and sunsets but not as on the beach.

Small homes, mini quarters, they are truly behind you, below you in every aspect of life.

They sell what they can’t have: Dreams. They live like veiled super-heroes, at the edge of each city, just minus the luxuries. 











________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Picture source : http://blogs.wsj.com/photojournal/2011/10/10/photos-of-the-day-oct-10/)

Comments

  1. You have such a way with words that makes my heart melt.
    The way in which you look at life, inspires me, moves me and leaves me in awe!
    I really do want to live one day in your head. I do ever so much!
    I was nearly driven to tears as I read this. Such gentle thoughts you have.
    God! Soul sis! You're just pretty much amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they sell us what they cant have. Dreams!

    Oh mi gawd whattay line kate beckett!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roshna I'd recognize that 'Soul Sis' sitting from Mars itself. <3

    I can't thank you enough, mostly because you went on saying things harder for me to accept, but they are duly kept safe in my heart and mind. And for most part,I know you are more than how you describe me. :3

    Thank you for reading and dropping a comment, means a lot.

    @Paanduuu Saadi, I know right? That's the line I love most too. Really came out of a place deep in my heart, and bam! Saad quoted it back. :3
    Oh the Castle Kate chemistry :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautifully put. Something we always look over yet it s so important. They are truly the people who sell dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Criticise the living day lights out me,if you will.

Popular posts from this blog

Try

A desire to be a smile maker.

Wish: Animated treasure.