To Kaa'ba and eternal rest

Turned, twisted and spun, the car did
Just like the life in me,
like the life in them - my family

Glimpsing death so fleet,
I saw like pearls, and precious, few smiles 
but none one was mine,
I understood, death was not my guest tonight

One untainted said ,' Fate had it, I had to go pure...
so God called as I visited heaven on Earth, right here...' 

Softly the smiles faded and darkness prevailed,
the only difference remain: 
my darkness is temporary, 
their's an eternal bliss.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In honour of my uncle, aunt and cousin, who passed away recently due to an accident on their way to perform Umrah. And in special honour of my cousin, the only one who survived. This one's for you Marif Bhai. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Try

A desire to be a smile maker.

Wish: Animated treasure.