Learning to bend for the sake of words.

Whenever I decide to sit and write I feel the need to have everything perfect around me. Somehow the importance of words and their dignity for me should not be shared with anyone less than perfect. Maybe I put them to an extremely high stature. Little did I know that life is everything but perfect and or perhaps our definition of perfect is flawed. Is it?

For that I say  " Like beauty perfection also lies in the eye of the beholder "



Today I learned to bend my back on certain things. To realize that when you pave your way differently than that of which you ideally thought of , it does not kill the importance of that subject but rather shines your affection towards it .

Something you are ready to mould your self for. Something ? Anything?


Comments

  1. You think? :D.It's a very rough piece. I am much happy to see you find something in it worth reading and than commenting :D Thankyou so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Criticise the living day lights out me,if you will.

Popular posts from this blog

Try

A desire to be a smile maker.

Wish: Animated treasure.