Heads up.




Hi.

Need  an  intro? I'm Rutaba and you are?. . . . . . . very well :) welcome and thank you for dropping by.



Question : Whats the story of the blog title "PULSE"?
Answer : No matter how much i am tempted to give a deep philosophical reason, the only reason this blog is named "PULSE" is because my mother suggested it saying that : "Pulse is the very first symptom and sign of life...it indicates you are alive and that it gives hope" . Needless to say , I liked it. And now this baby blog is thus known as Pulse.
Everyone meet baby Pulse.
She says Hi :)



Question : What can you expect here ?
Answer : Almost anything.The horizon of my interests span is huge and so i like to discuss about anything my curious mind jumps off too. Since talking (too much that is) eats out a lot of brains i decided on to put out my thoughts in to words and VOILA! here it is . A blog . The perfect place to let my ideas out so that people (prior to the listening) can read them.


Question : Who contributes to this blog?
Answer : I should inform from this very moment that i will be taking in help . Any input other then from me would be given its recognition. I don't mind others help indeed I'd love some help here . So feel free to ride with "the Camp".



Rules and regulation are simple:
     . Read ;
     . Keep your tongues cleans ;
     . Don't copy ;
     . Try and keep a healthy debatable environment ; feel free to criticize;
     . Learn if you can ;
     . And smile :) .





Till the next update, that's all.

Regards;
Rutaba.








        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Try

A desire to be a smile maker.

Wish: Animated treasure.